Sunday 18 December 2011

Which Color Have I Chosen?

Well, after so many months, I have booked a new car!

Before making the final decision, I went to test a few cars. From Nissan Lavina X-gear to Toyata Vious, then went to look for Ford Fiesta and Mazda 2 as well. All these cars range in between 78-85k, and that was the main reason put them in my list of choice. When I requested hubby to give me some opinion, he said to me: you are comparing an apple with an orange, it's hard to make a comparison. One is crossover, one is sedan and another two are hatchback. Yes, that's kind of true. I don't really know what I want. That was why it took me so long and I went test drive for two times before I decided to choose Nissan Lavina X-gear!

To me, X-gear is a hot babe! Although many may have commented the back seats are too stiff, but.... I DON"T CARE!! I AM NOT SITTING BEHIND! Hahaha...

Well, I won't be getting my new toy so soon. It may take 4-5 months to arrive.

Hmm... take a wild guess, what color of X-gear I have chosen?

A Silver X-gear?

A Grey X-gear?


Or a White X-gear?


I have picked Grey! Hurray! Can't wait for my lovely new toy to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment