Sunday 18 December 2011

Yeah! That's What We Call The Color of Appetite!

I have returned to Malaysia for more than a year. Due to big spending in importing a German made car from UK, plus renovation that cost about a hundred thousand, plus buying a new property for investment, man... my cash was flowing like water! I was broke! I have no choice but to pend down some of my so call 'house project'.

After collecting sufficient cash for months, in the end, I found a reliable cabinet maker to make my kitchen cabinets! Both dry and wet kitchen have a along table top that measure 15feets. Additionally, dry kitchen will have wall cabinet, a tall cabinet and a short cabinet on top of the fridge.

I waited from 10am to 8pm yesterday for them to complete putting up the cabinets. Man... I was so bored... bored to death. Although the process was dragging for long hours, I still believe the wait make worth while!

Haha! I sooooooo love my new dry and wet kitchen cabinet!! (although another 10k just gone like that) So next step is to get more deco accessories! :)


That's how it was started.... They put up the tall cabinet first, then fridge cabinet...


Then the rest of the wall cabinet...


Then the drawer...


Then installing all the doors...


Almost done...


My lovely, red hot dry kitchen cabinet is done! Hurray! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Red is not suitable for bedroom, as it caused a lot of anger and it makes your heart pump and beat faster, basically you will be affected and can't stay calm before going to bed. However, red is a good color in kitchen as it manages to increase your appetite! Oh man! Look like I am gaining more weight soon!


The old look of my wet kitchen...


In the process putting up the pieces...


Tara! There it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment