Wednesday 8 August 2007

Half Day Trip to Huntingdon (3 Aug 07)


We dropped by in Huntingdon for a few hours before heading to Oxford. Huntingdon is a small town in the country of Cambridgeshire. Frankly speaking, this place has nothing special to see or for site viewing. However, I was glad that I found a shop called 'Krafty Kats'! This shop is a paradise for cat lover like me. Bought a few cat stuff to add to my collections.



In front of Huntingdon Market Square. Local farmers sell their fresh products here every other Friday.


All Saint's Church.


Cromwell Museum. We went there too ealy and the museum was closed.


Maple leaf from Huntingdon.


I love this shop! It's all about cats!


St.Mary Paris Church.


Huntingdon Methodist Church.


We were quite dissapointed that Castle Hill is just an empty hill. The castle was destroyed years ago by later development.


No comments:

Post a Comment