Wednesday 4 August 2010

The A-Team

The 80's movie is back!

Went to see this movie with a bunch of colleagues and friends just now. I didn't aspect the new A-Team could be so good, so much better than what I have aspected!

I remember seeing them on TV when I was very young. I didn't understand English, I always rely on the translation showed at the bottom of the screen, but I like them! I like the action pack!

Here's the old casts for 1980's A-Team:


George Peppard as 'Hannibal' Smith;
Dirk Benedict as 'Faceman';
Dwight Schultz as the 'Mad' Murdock;
and the famous Mr-T as 'Bad Attitude'


Here's the new A-Team:

Liam Neesan as 'Hannibal'; (oh! I always like Liam Neesan, since after I watched Schindler's List)
Bradley Cooper as 'Face'; (OMG! This man is really sexy!)
Quinton ' Rampage' Jackson as 'The Bad Attitude' Beracus'; (I still prefer Mr-T)
Sharlto Copley as 'The Crazy' Murdock (this is the character I like most in new A-Team)
If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, may be you can hire... The A-Team!! New A-Team is ACE!! Go to the cinema now! You shouldn't missed this 80's movie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment