Tuesday 8 September 2009

Scarborough (22 August 09)

Heard a lot about the beauty of Scarborough. Millions of people come to spend their summer here every year, it is one of the perfect seaside holidays for people of all ages.

This place is quite huge until it could be divided into North Bay and South Bay. I wish I could have more time to explore along the seaside, I believe there will be more interesting stuff for me to discover. I love the challet there, they were all painted in different colors, the multiple colors have brought Scarborough to be even beautiful and lively.


One of them is the birthday girl. The parents held birthday party for her at Scarborough seaside, what an interesting vanue. These kids must be having alot of fun!!










He was so shy when I walk nearer to him with my camera...





No comments:

Post a Comment