Thursday 5 November 2009

Happy Birthday to Sesame Street!


I hardly believe today is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. Never realised Sesame Street could be that old, even older than me.

Love Sesame Street since I was in primary school. I learn my first 'one, two, three' from Count Von Count - The Dracula; until today, still I could remember how to sing the numerical song, counting from 1 to 12 and the other way round.

I love Elmo, I love Oscar - the dirty creature that lives in the dusbin, I like Bert and Ernie who always put on the stripe shirts, I like to watch Grover - the very soft spoken blue creature, of cause not forgetting the Cookie Monster and the big and tall yellow Big Bird... these are all my favourite characters in Sesame Street!

Happy Birthday to you Sesame Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment