Thursday 2 December 2010

Frozen Leeds (1 Dec 2010)

Well, snow comes earlier to Leeds this year! UK never had early snow since 17 years ago. Thank God for sending me such a precious 'present' before I return to Malaysia. This will be my last snow day in UK!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The building on the left is part of the school I work in! :)


Photobucket
Hubby's foot steps...


Photobucket
This man is smiling happily as he gets the best present this year for his birthday - The Thick Snow!


Photobucket
Cars were topping with a thick layer of snow. They look like cup-cake from far!


Photobucket


Photobucket
All bins were dressed with a fluffy white hat! It's cute!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Do... Re... Mi... Fa... So...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
LOVE this pic!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Biscuits as eyes and chocolate sticks as nose and mouth.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
That's the best way to play snow fight! It could reach your opponents from far!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I wonder how this man cycle in the snow? Must be real hard!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Opps! The shoe is flying off!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Our song works!
    Let it snows....x3
    Haha!

    Really thick snow and I can see my friend's photos on Facebook too. Very beautiful and I really love it!

    Oh! I saw bus number 56 too!

    Enjoy the snow!

    Miin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today here in Southampton we have the same thick snow as yours in Leeds!! What a suprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Miin! The song works like magic! haha!
    The snow is too thick and I have to work from home today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi J! I think the entire England and Scotland are covered with snow now! According to BBC more heavy snow is coming tonight and tomorrow! I am so worried the snow will reach the height of my window by tomorrow morning! :P

    ReplyDelete