Sunday 28 April 2013

A New Blog for My Cats

For those who are following posting for Kusky, kindly mark down this new website:

http://trishalavittaecats.blogspot.com/

I always wanted to have a separate blog about cats, finally it has become a reality! :)
There are many reason why I need to separate cats' blog aside from my daily and travelling blog:
1. trishalavittae.blogspot.com is currently crammed with too many categories of posting.
2. I have too many cats' photos to share
3. If time is permitted, I would also like to share other information relevant to feline friends.
4. Most importantly, besides sharing Kusky's stories and photos, I will be sharing Kurimu's stories and photos too!

Now the question is: who is Kurimu?

Kurimu is my newly adopted cat from PJ. He is about 4 months old now, beige/cream in colour. Hubby and I went down to PJ yesterday (27 Apr 13) with the main purpose to bring him back. If you are Kusky's fan or if you would like to know more about Kurimu, please follow my new blogspot. :)

Come and join us in 'Kusky & Kurimu'.blogspot.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment