Sunday 31 May 2009

Britain Got Talent Finale

Tonight is the finale for Britain Got Talent.

All contestants did great just now.

Diversity performed the best dance ever, that's the best correography I have ever seen. They nailed it tonite, 100% perfection!

I love Jafargholi and I always supported him, he is such a sweet boy with a big voice! But I think he didn't choose the right song tonite.

Hollie Steel sang so well tonight, much much much better than last night. I have goosebump all over me when I was listening to her singing.

Shaun Smith's loves song melts my heart too. He is also another great singer!

Although Susan Boyle has beautiful voice, but I don't really like her. She catches too much attention from the public and there were too much publicity about her.

It's a tough night to make decision. In the end I dial this number 09011322205 to send my vote to Hollie Steel; while hubby dial 09011322209 to vote for Diversity! The result will be released in another hour.....

so kanchiong (anxious) now....



Diversity - a street dance group. Quite good, but not as good as Diversity!


Shaheen Jafargholi - a 12 year old sweet boy with a very big voice! I love him!



Aidain Davis - He is damn good in dancing. But again, I think he did better in yesterday's semifinal.


2 Grands - grandpa singing with granddaughter.


Hollie Steel - a 10 year old girl who sang theater's song. She did ok in her audition and semifinal, but she sang so so so well in tonight's finale!!



Stavros Flatley - a dance group of father and son. I like them too! They are hilariously funny and cute!!


Shaun Smith - another great voice!!


Susan Boyle - she has beautiful voice!


Diversity - awesome correography, nice team, nice dance! They rock the world!!!


Julian Smith - awesome!! But I think he played even better in his semi final!

After an hour, the results revealed......
3rd place: Julian Smith (did aspect he will get into top-3)
2nd place: Susan Boyle
1st Place: Diversity (Congratulations and excellent job!)
*Please log on Britain Got Talent's website to watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment